Negaar Traditional Guest House
About Varzaneh Iran
Varzaneh is a gem between Isfahan and Yazd, and with a lot of natural and cultural attractions to offer, basically from sand dunes to caravanserais, from salt lakes, and a river, to so many other in close vicinity of the town.
Our traditional Hotel in Varzaneh, Negaar Guest House in Varzaneh
Located in the heart of Varzaneh, Negaar Varzaneh Traditional Guest House is a renovated historic house from Pahlavi Era, with rooftop view over the Jame Mosque of Varzaneh. The guest house is tiny family homestay, yet having both private rooms, with private bathroom, and also dormitories. A well-equipped kitchenette is also provided, with a common area for travelers to enjoy the friendly atmosphere of the guest house.
Being close to salt lake, sand dunes, and lots of other interesting sights such as Gavkhouni wetlands and black (Volcanic) Mountain, Khargooshi Caravansary, oasis villages, make this hostel an ideal place for our guests to enjoy the nature and historical sites around.
We offer different types of tours. In additions, the owner mohamad is happy to show and share his knowledge about ancient iranian medicine during persian medicine tour and tea party.
Our Traditional Varzaneh Hotel
Prices include breakfast, Wi-Fi and all taxes. For this reason, the prices may differ slightly in euros. This also applies to the price of tours. But, prices in Rial are fixed.
Dormitory bed with shared bathroom 450.000 IRR （≈ 8.5€）
Single room with private bathroom 700.000 IRR（≈ 13€）
Double room with private bathroom 1.200.000 IRR（≈ 22€)
Tours from Negaar Traditional Guesthouse
In followings, to name a few, we list only couple of the tours we organize often.
- Driving along a branch of the ancient Silk Road
- Watching sunrise with a picnic breakfast at an abandoned caravanserai
- Visiting water spring and water reservoir
- Climbing a volcano and enjoy a magnificent view of the Gavkhooni Wetlands
- Go bird watching at several oases and waterfall
- Visiting a camel mill or/and a singing ox-mill
Price : around 10 Euro/per person
- Visiting abandoned Zoroastrian temples with a natural water spring. Learn about this ancient pre-Islamic religion of Persia.
- Drive, walk on, and wade in the salt lake – national park
Entry fee : 50.000 IRR (not included in price)
- Watch the sunset from the mystical golden sand dunes
- Star-gazing and watching Milky Way in the desert
- Includes a light snack in the dunes (for example herbal tea and refreshing watermelon)
Price : Around 10 Euro per person.
Contact Negaar Guesthouse in Varzaneh
Address: No 28, Jame Mosque (Masjed Jame) Alley, Shahid Beheshti Street, Varzaneh, Isfahan, Iran
- Phone: +98 913 214 9851 (Mohammad)
+98 913 693 8640 (Mahdi)
+98 314 648 5726