Skiing Iran: Discover the wonders of Iranian’s ski resorts with Ski of Persia. Get ready for a journey through high mountains, virgins territories, and wonderful landscapes!
Concerning Skiing in Iran :
- Iran is a mountain country – hundreds of summits higher than 4000m!
- 2 main mountain ranges: Alborz (north) and Zagros (south)
- Heavy snowfalls occur during winter in the mountains from North to South
- The highest peak of Iran Mt Damavand – 5610m
- Highest ski slope in Iran – 3800m in Tochal
- You can ski right above Tehran at Tochal
- Dizin / Darbandsar / Shemshak – 3 biggest ski resorts of Iran
- The long history of skiing in Iran – First resort built was Shemshak (1958)
- In Iran, you won’t ski between trees – Only virgin powder field
- Resorts are so high, they mostly don’t need artificial snow – 100% Natural snow
- The snow is Alborz mountain is renown for its quality (light and soft)
- There are about 16 ski resorts all across Iran
- You can rent all the equipment you need for skiing
For more info, video, and photos about all ski resorts – Check out SKI OF PERSIA Website
- Youtube vidéos: You can embed on your post blog
- Useful information about all ski resorts in Iran
- Lodging and Access
- Pass prices
- Number of slopes/lifts
Book Your Stay at Hi Tehran Hostel NowHI Tehran Hostel offers excellent value budget accommodation in a convenient location of Tehran, Dorms from 5 Euros, Privates from 20 + 24/7 Reception. You Are Invited!
Hi Tehran Hostel Video Tour
Was this article helpful? Share it with your friends!