Skiing Iran: Discover the wonders of Iranian’s ski resorts with Ski of Persia. Get ready for a journey through high mountains, virgins territories and wonderful landscapes !
Concerning Skiing in Iran :
- Iran is a mountain country – hundreds of summits higher than 4000m !
- 2 main mountain ranges : Alborz (north) and Zagros (south)
- Heavy snow falls occur during winter in the mountains from North to South
- Highest peak of Iran Mt Damavand – 5610m
- Highest ski slope in Iran – 3800m in Tochal
- You can ski right above Tehran at Tochal
- Dizin / Darbandsar / Shemshak – 3 biggest ski resorts of Iran
- Long history of skiing in Iran – First resort built was Shemshak (1958)
- In Iran, you won’t ski between trees – Only virgin powder field
- Resorts are so high, they mostly don’t need artificial snow – 100% Natural snow
- The snow is Alborz mountain is renown for its quality (light and soft)
- There are about 16 ski resorts all across Iran
- You can rent all equipment you need for skiing
For more info, video and photos about all ski resorts – Check out SKI OF PERSIA Website
- Youtube vidéos : You can embed on your post blog
- Usefull informations about all ski resorts in Iran
- Lodging and Access
- Pass prices
- Number of slopes / lifts
Book Your Stay at Hi Tehran Hostel NowHI Tehran Hostel offers excellent value budget accommodation in a convenient location of Tehran, stay with us and see what a difference a stay makes. You Are Invited!
Was this article helpful? Share it with your friends!