Iranian Artists Forum is an artistic and cultural complex culture where various events are held. Visual Arts galleries, Theaters and movie halls, music concerts, handcraft shops, art and design shows, national and international events are parts of this forum. With lots of galleries around this part of Tehran, Artists Park is something of an art hub, with eight gallery spaces over two levels exhibiting works in all media on a monthly rotation. A cracking shop, a vegetarian and traditional restaurant and cafes, and young people in love with the art and communication, make it a great place to meet locals.
Iranian Artists’ Forum for Culture and Arts is set in Tehran’s artists’ park located in Iranshahr Street (a great street to buy souvenirs). The activities of the Iranian Artists Forum is mainly devoted to: film screenings, theater and tele-theater, exhibitions of visual arts such as painting, graphic arts, photographs and sculpture, music concerts and lectures. Also the secretariat of Iran’s art classes is in that complex.
Iranian Artists’ Forum is located in Taleghani Avenue, Forsat (Mousavi) street, at the south side of the Artists Park (garden of art). If you plan to use the metro line to reach there, it’s on the line 1 (RED LINE), Taleghani stop. Then you have to walk for about 5 minutes to get there.
The high Council of Iranian Artists, and House of Representatives constituency, are active in this forum which includes: Iran’s theater forum, Iran’s Music forum, Iran’s cinema forum, Iranian Painters Association, the Association of Iranian Graphic Designers, Iran’s Society of Sculptors, Iranian Calligraphers Association, the Association of Iranian poets and Iran’s society architects. The building is a restoration from the 1st Pahlavi period, which reopened in 1999 by the management of Behrooz Gharibpour and support of the Tehran Municipality, Ministry of Culture and former president Mohammad Khatami.
– Jalil Shahnaz Hall (former Beethoven): Hall of artistic programs, celebrations, meetings, conferences, opening ceremonies; with a capacity of 150 people;
– Fereydoun Nasseri Hall: A hall to establish artistic programs, celebrations, meetings, conferences, opening and closing, as well as video based works; with a capacity of 164 people;
– A hall for press conferences, meetings and workshops; with a capacity of 40 people;
– Ezatollah Entezami Theater: A hall for students, young artists and amateur theater performances; theater with a capacity of 120 people.
– Morteza Momayez Gallery: For exhibitions and workshops in the visual arts with an area of 152 square meters, including a large hall and two smaller rooms;
– Gholamhossein Nami Gallery: For various flexible exhibitions with an area of 68 square meters;
– Hadi Mirmiran Gallery: For various flexible exhibitions with an area of 66 square meters;
– Bahar (spring) Gallery: For various flexible exhibitions and art workshops with an area of 106 square meters;
– Tabestan (summer) Gallery: For various flexible exhibitions and art workshops with an area of 106 square meters;
– Payiz (fall) Gallery: For various flexible exhibitions and art workshops with an area of 106 square meters;
– Zemestan (winter) Gallery: For various flexible exhibitions and art workshops with an area of 106 square meters.
Address: Tehran Province, Tehran, District 6, Iranshahr St, Iran
Opening hours: Open 24 hours
Contact Nomber: +98 21 8894 6112