As a divergent metropolis, most of Iran’s culture and trends are somehow reflected in Tehran’s art and architecture, life style and urban system. From urban perspective, the city is the home of many historic mosques, churches, synagogues and Zoroastrian fire temples. However, modern structures, monuments and trends have come to balance the city.
Tehran is the point of begin for most of the travelers who come to Iran. So, we think having the right experience of Tehran can set the mood for the rest of their trip. Therefore exploring Tehran like a local does, and visit the sights and Bazaars and museums at the same time is essential. Also, being able to be in the spots that locals go at night would be the key to the ultimate experience of catching Tehran’s spirit.
Golnar Zamani, as a constant traveler and expert in tourism industry is able to create new and creative perspectives of the city for you. She believes, Just knowing a new place spots is not enough to reach the depth of it, but to be able to relate to their backgrounds and context is what that make it unforgettable.
– Showing and presenting top spots and sightseeings like the Grand Bazaar, Golestan Palace, national museum, Moghaddam historical house;
– Local’s favorite spots like Tajrish square and Bazaar, Azadi sqauare, Darband, Imamzade Saleh Shrine, Heaven Garden, Tabiat bridge, Artists park;
– Walking through neighborhoods and locals favorite streets like Vali-e-Asr or 30-Tir Street and offer you hidden and old traditional Persian cousins with live music or hipster areas to hang and socialize with young folks;
…are the key concept of the tours.
Art and Culture/ Real life & Local experience Tours
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
Walking requires, moderate fitness level.
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fees,
- Walking, Metro, Bus (Taxi on your request)
- Comfortable walking shoes,
- sun cream and shield for summer, and other personal belongings.
A. 1 Days 0 Nights (From 9.30 am to 8.00 pm)
Sum of tour: Visiting Golestan Palace, Walking through the Grand Bazaar, Lunch in the Bazaar, Visiting National museum/Moghaddam House, Tajrish square and traditional Bazaar, Imamzade Saleh shrine, Walking down the Valiasr street, Visiting Heaven Garden, Tabiat bridge and dinner
B. 2 Days 0 Nights (From 9.30 am to 8.00 pm)
Sum of tour: DAY 1) Visiting Golestan Palace, Walking through the Grand Bazaar, Lunch in the Bazaar, Visiting National museum/Moghaddam House, Contemporary Art Museum/Carpet Museum/ Dinner at traditional Azari Teahouse with live music and hookah bar. DAY 2) Tajrish square and traditional Bazaar, Imamzade Saleh shrine, Walking and relaxing in Darband(Tochal), Walking down the Valiasr street, Visiting Heaven Garden, Tabiat bridge and dinner.
Group Size and Fees
A. 1-3 pax: 100$ / 3-6 pax: 160$
B. 1-3 pax: 180$ / 3-6 pax: 300$
You can ask the details of Tehran tours by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org